Unaccustomed used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unaccustomed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unaccustomed.
- Even now he recalled the unaccustomed world when he woke up, the strange feeling it had given him. (8)
- He was unaccustomed, too, to witness this weakness on the part of other people. (8)
- Lavender, for years unaccustomed to spirituous liquor, of which he had swallowed nearly half a pint neat, passed rapidly into a state of coma. (8)
- Nor was it displeasing to him to evince that he was unaccustomed to bare boards. (10)
- She was unaccustomed to yield a fascinated ear. (10)
- The action was one to which she was so unaccustomed that it struck her as slightly ridiculous. (8)
- The feminine trick was pardoned to her because her unaccustomed betrayal of that form of enervation was desired. (10)
- The little bulldog withdrew from her caress, being also unaccustomed to commit herself…. (8)
- The young man was walking with unaccustomed indecision, his fur coat open, his opera-hat pushed up on his crisp hair. (8)
- To those unaccustomed to his private life it was slightly miraculous. (8)
- Wilfrid kissed her with an unaccustomed fervour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unaccustomed. Perhaps also see a sentence for unopened and ways to use unreality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unaccustomed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.