Unfamiliar in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use unfamiliar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unfamiliar.
- All these things excited in me no surprise, nor even curiosity; they were merely unfamiliar. (7)
- All was unfamiliar in its every aspect. (7)
- At breakfast next day he noticed that his mother had on an unfamiliar dress and was wearing her hat. (8)
- At the gate of his cottage garden Weyburn beheld a short unfamiliar figure of a man with dimly remembered features. (10)
- Death has taken an unfair advantage; he has struck with an unfamiliar weapon; he has executed a new and disquieting stratagem. (1)
- On waking I found myself lying in a cot-bed amidst unfamiliar surroundings. (7)
- Over-head, as he looked up through this rift in the wood, shone great golden stars looking unfamiliar and grouped in strange constellations. (1)
- She had rehearsed the scene ever since it came into her head; the reality seemed unfamiliar. (8)
- Something intolerable and unfamiliar must have sent him out. (8)
- The attack, which was made upon an unknown position and across unfamiliar ground, was led by our brigade. (1)
- The home in the forest was lost and the dwelling in which she lived was unfamiliar. (1)
- The reptile was of a species with which Brayton was unfamiliar. (1)
- Unfamiliar landscapes, glittering with sunshine or sullen with rain, come to me demanding recognition, pass, vanish and give place to others. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unfamiliar. Perhaps also see a sentence for undisturbed and ways to use unquestionably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unfamiliar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.