Unarmed sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unarmed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unarmed.
- An unarmed spectator upon the meadow-borders, Beppo, had but obscure glimpses of scenes shifting like a sky in advance of hurricane winds. (10)
- Not mobbing unarmed men! (8)
- The captain had drawn his pistol, but did not fire; the others were unarmed. (1)
- They were mostly unarmed; many were wounded; some dead. (7)
- We were unarmed, and the spectacle was distressing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unarmed. Perhaps also see a sentence for unappeasable and ways to use unperceived in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unarmed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.