How do you use unguarded in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unguarded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unguarded.
- I had been unguarded. (4)
- My long robust health and perfect self-reliance apparently tend to give me unguarded moments, or lay me open to fitful impressions. (10)
- She has the choice of being abroad with me or staying here unguarded by me. (10)
- She succeeded, of course, she being a huntress with few scruples and the game unguarded. (10)
- That gentleman had slept through the night in an adjoining tent, unguarded. (1)
- True, it was hardly likely that the landing was now unguarded, or, if so, that the boat was still there. (7)
- We pray to be defended from her cleverness: she flashes bits of speech that catch men in their unguarded corner. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unguarded. Perhaps also see a sentence for unfounded and ways to use unkindly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unguarded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.