A sentence using the word uncanny. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use uncanny in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uncanny.
- A weight seemed lifted from his mind, so entangled had he become in that uncanny silence. (8)
- It all seemed a trifle odd and uncanny. (1)
- It was uncanny and intolerable! (8)
- The blank, unmeaning stare of its lidless and browless eyes is uncanny. (1)
- The streak of lightning had flashed its clear uncanny gleam on bare bones with grinning spaces between, the disguising flesh was gone…. (8)
- There was something uncanny in the revelation. (1)
- There was something indescribably uncanny about it all. (7)
- This stare, which seemed to see nothing, but to be doing, as it were, some fateful calculation, was uncanny. (8)
- Uncanny, the way she stuck to it! (8)
- Were we, then, to be haunted by those bewildering uncanny ones, flitting past ever from the same direction? (8)
- Why should that one night, that one act, have this uncanny power to drive her this way or that, to those arms or these? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uncanny. Perhaps also see a sentence for unwittingly and ways to use underrated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uncanny in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.