Sentence with word weird. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use weird in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weird.
- As he looked at them now he liked to fancy something weird and conscious in them as the silent witnesses of a broken life. (9)
- Do you remember when we first compared our weird experiences? (9)
- He had no sooner pronounced these words than I began to feel a weird and potent fascination in his suggestion. (9)
- It rose, and fell, and rose, with a weird, creepy rhythm, like a groaning of the hopeless and hungry. (8)
- Often, since, she had wondered how fear could have worked her up to that weird departure. (8)
- She moved slowly, and came up to him, fastening weird eyes on him, pointing a finger at the region of witches. (10)
- The weird light from the water was reflected on their faces, and showed them to each other. (9)
- The weird thought came to Miltoun that it was made by his own heart, wandering out there, trying to feel warm again. (8)
- The search-lights switched apart; and suddenly, from far away, came a confusion of weird sounds. (8)
- There came, borne to us on the raw morning air, the long, weird note of a bugle. (7)
- This weird display of mute white will-power was unearthly. (8)
- What a weird and terrifying interest! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weird. Perhaps also see a sentence for wishing and ways to use wetted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weird in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.