Unearthly sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unearthly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unearthly.
- Again, and nearer than before, sounded that unearthly cry upon his failing sense. (1)
- He came to the rosery, and the beauty of the roses in that sudden sunlight seemed to him unearthly. (8)
- Jon followed, with love in his heart, Spring in his heart, and over all the moonlit white unearthly blossom. (8)
- This weird display of mute white will-power was unearthly. (8)
- We have to get up at unearthly hours. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unearthly. Perhaps also see a sentence for unadorned and ways to use unpopular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unearthly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.