Use the word uncivil in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use uncivil in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uncivil.
- He certainly did not intend to be uncivil. (10)
- He was too brave to retreat before the word, and my uncivil words had disarmed him. (1)
- Her speech and manner poured oil on the uncivil Austrian nobleman. (10)
- Shrapnel been uncivil toward her? (10)
- The President had been, consciously or not, uncivil, but one knew his origin! (10)
- Wallis can be uncivil and give a very rude answer, but we have never known any thing but the greatest attention from them. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uncivil. Perhaps also see a sentence for until and ways to use underwent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uncivil in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.