A sentence for the word undergo. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use undergo in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undergo.
- Derek had once more to undergo the torture of those tragic eyes fixed on him. (8)
- He loved freedom, loathed the subjection of a partnership; could undergo it only in adoration of an ineffable splendour. (10)
- Ralph Shepster should undergo banishment, and had the right to demand reparation. (10)
- She wrote every day, sometimes twice, then tore up that second letter, remembering for what reason she had set herself to undergo this separation. (8)
- Was she always to be put off thus, and forced to undergo this torturing suspense? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undergo. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsupported and ways to use unmolested in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undergo in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.