How to use undergone in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use undergone in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undergone.
- A fierce resentment burned in her heart; she longed to make him feel something of the anguish she had needlessly undergone. (9)
- Having recovered that, he lighted it and instantly turned his eyes to the table, where, naturally, nothing had undergone any change. (1)
- His conception of war had already undergone a profound change, and he was conscious that his new feeling was manifesting itself in visible perturbation. (1)
- It has undergone many modifications and changes, as it is the nature of error to do, but the present situation is about this. (7)
- Other aspects of the material city have undergone a transformation much more wonderful. (9)
- Weigh in the scales his criminality and the suffering he has undergone. (8)
- What travail undergone, what long heroic throes, had brought on her face such majesty! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undergone. Perhaps also see a sentence for unimpaired and ways to use undesirable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undergone in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.