Sentences with undertake. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use undertake in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undertake.
- Alvan had caused her to undertake the little agreeable office. (10)
- Dettermain and Newson had declined to undertake the hypothecation of his annuity. (10)
- I undertake the commission. (4)
- I undertake to catch you somewhere. (10)
- My husband will undertake to be at the orders of his chief as soon as he can leave this place. (10)
- My steward Leddings will undertake the management. (10)
- The old man listened with serious attention, and with assenting nods that culminated in a spoken expression of his willingness to undertake the translations. (9)
- To have to undertake the clothing of his rustic love was more than a little disturbing. (8)
- Would he undertake to try to obtain a purchaser of The Crossways, at the price he might deem reasonable? (10)
- You can hardly have taken me seriously when I requested you to undertake Vernon before. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undertake. Perhaps also see a sentence for united and ways to use unlike in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undertake in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.