Undertaking sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use undertaking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undertaking.
- Despite your youth I entrusted you with a great undertaking and you have more than fulfilled my most sanguine expectations. (5)
- George, the remaining son, arrived almost immediately afterwards in a hansom, and paused in the hall to ask Soames how he found undertaking pay. (8)
- He felt, with a throe of helpless sympathy, that she was undertaking too much. (9)
- His letter was soon dispatched; for, though dilatory in undertaking business, he was quick in its execution. (4)
- If there is hesitation at the immense undertaking, it is but maidenly. (10)
- It would be an interesting, and certainly a very kind undertaking; highly becoming her own situation in life, her leisure, and powers. (4)
- We visited a couple of beer-cellars to taste the drink of the people, and discovered three of our men engaged in a similar undertaking. (10)
- Writing a letter in French was a different undertaking. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undertaking. Perhaps also see a sentence for unadorned and ways to use unpopular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undertaking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.