Underwent sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use underwent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for underwent.
- A young man, calling himself Robert Armstrong, underwent a presentation to the family. (10)
- At this her countenance underwent a tremour. (10)
- Bear in mind, that he underwent the reverse of encouragement. (10)
- In that progress, however, his feelings underwent a change; no longer merely curious and amused, he felt sorry for the poor fellow he was shadowing. (8)
- With screams for the lamp, and cries that he was suffering slow murder, he underwent a paroxysm in the effort to conceal his abject horror. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for underwent. Perhaps also see a sentence for unadorned and ways to use unpopular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use underwent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.