Undisturbed in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use undisturbed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for undisturbed.
- All that she required was a separation offering new scenes, where she might reflect undisturbed, feel clear again. (10)
- As I had fallen asleep over my writing she read through undisturbed the book that had fallen from my hands onto the floor. (5)
- Cecilia murmured to herself a dozen times, undisturbed by the recurrence of it. (10)
- Dacier left her meditation undisturbed. (10)
- Her heart plainly was free and undisturbed. (10)
- I give you the position of the country undisturbed by any moralizings of mine. (10)
- She appeared undisturbed when Matey, wearing his holiday white ducks, and all aglow, entered the booth. (10)
- That white stare of windows at the moon was undisturbed. (10)
- The still aspect of the house on the shining May afternoon was otherwise undisturbed. (10)
- The trout that poor old Gordy had so harried were left undisturbed. (8)
- There lives Count Orso: will he permit their festivities to pass undisturbed? (10)
- When he came to Olmer again he was under one of his fits of reserve, best undisturbed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for undisturbed. Perhaps also see a sentence for unconsciousness and ways to use unsatisfied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use undisturbed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.