Universally sentence examples. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use universally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for universally.
- As I have said before, he was universally interested, and he studied the universe from himself. (9)
- In this way she caused herself to be universally respected. (8)
- It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. (4)
- It is not a new theory, but it has never before universally characterized literary endeavor. (9)
- Perplexity at the injustice of fate and persons universally, put a wrinkled mask on his features and the expression of his feelings. (10)
- She danced next with an officer, and had the refreshment of talking of Wickham, and of hearing that he was universally liked. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for universally. Perhaps also see a sentence for upward and ways to use unmerited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use universally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.