University in sentence. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use university in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for university.
- Both were very poor; he, a student, earning the means to complete his education in the university. (9)
- Certain Professors, friends of mine, at your University, will see you through it. (10)
- Garret Cudmore, from the Reeks of Kerry, lately matriculated to all the honors of freshmanship in the Dublin university. (6)
- He had fancied, when the fellow seemed to care so little for the studies of the university, that he might come forward in its sports. (9)
- Not once in the whole course of his University career, was he the better for wine. (8)
- Of old, Edinburgh University was the scene of heroic snowballing; and one riot obtained the epic honours of military intervention. (2)
- The students of right remained a vivid color in the impression of the university town. (9)
- There was Val going to the university; he never came to see him now. (8)
- When my husband stood first for Bevisham, the whole of his University life appeared in print. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for university. Perhaps also see a sentence for uncomfortably and ways to use unobstructed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use university in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.