Sentences for unpopular. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use unpopular in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unpopular.
- Coercion was unpopular, parents had exalted notions of giving their offspring a good time. (8)
- Enthusiasm is very wearing; and I begin to understand why prophets were unpopular in Judea, where they were best known. (2)
- Now and then, but only very rarely, one of them speaks out, and usually on the unpopular side. (9)
- This had rendered him unpopular, and added force to the essential single-heartedness transmitted to him through his grandfather. (8)
- To say that Courtier had made himself unpopular with its matter-of-fact, independent, stolid, yet quick-tempered population, would be inadequate. (8)
- Towards afternoon, if the prisoner is unpopular, there will be a round of hisses when he is brought forth. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unpopular. Perhaps also see a sentence for ultimately and ways to use unmoved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unpopular in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.