How do you use untroubled in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use untroubled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for untroubled.
- All subtle feelings are discerned by Welsh eyes when untroubled by any mental agitation. (10)
- For he was blissfully athirst, untroubled by a hope. (10)
- He was quite untroubled. (10)
- He was thinking ambitiously of his life: his blood was untroubled, his brain calmly working. (10)
- She was feminine indeed, but she wanted comradeship, a living and frank exchange of the best in both, with the deeper feelings untroubled. (10)
- The things he would strongly object to he did not specify to himself because he was untroubled by any forethought of them. (10)
- When untroubled he was apt to let both his ambition and his dignity slumber. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for untroubled. Perhaps also see a sentence for unhealthy and ways to use unfurnished in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use untroubled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.