Examples of uses sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use uses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uses.
- But he has not been foremost in practising the uses of silver keys. (10)
- Good quality wood, no doubt, but dry, varnished for conventional uses. (10)
- I perceive their uses. (10)
- It is one of the important uses of civility to signify resentment. (1)
- Money and its uses had impressed her; the quantity possessed by some, the utter need of it for the first of human purposes by others. (10)
- She uses strange forcible expressions that one does not hear in every-day life. (10)
- She is rich, she is sharp, she uses her quill; she is emphatically not marriageable. (10)
- The Femmes Savantes is a capital instance of the uses of comedy in teaching the world to understand what ails it. (10)
- The landed classes produced that sort of amiable foolishness at times, turned to safe uses and confined to theory. (8)
- Unable quite to repress the sentiment, he proceeded immediately to put it to his uses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uses. Perhaps also see a sentence for unpretending and ways to use usher in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.