Sentence with word ushered. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ushered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ushered.
- Buttermore ushered them upstairs. (10)
- Camminy was announced and ushered in. (10)
- Her wish to speak a few words with the baronet reverentially communicated, she was ushered upstairs into his room. (10)
- In the small parlour to which I was ushered, sat two gentlemen somewhat advanced in years, who I rightly supposed were my medical confreres. (6)
- Rainy dawn and the tongues of the churches ushered in the last day of street fighting. (10)
- The farmer called one of his men to hold the mare, and ushered the young man in. (10)
- The room into which I was ushered, corresponded well with the exterior of the house. (6)
- The wise woman sagely ushered Ripton into her own private parlour, there to wait till he was wanted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ushered. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsatisfied and ways to use usual in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ushered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.