Sentence with word vegetables. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vegetables in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vegetables.
- Before quitting Whitechapel, she went with Sarah to look at the old shop of the fruits and vegetables. (10)
- He never missed that daily promenade to the Tube for Highgate, and seldom some critical transaction on the way in connection with vegetables and fruit. (8)
- One of the vagabonds had certainly slipped into the garden to steal fruit or vegetables, or even honey from the bee hives. (5)
- Stone, on whose plate these two vegetables reposed, looked almost painfully confused. (8)
- There were magnificent vegetables of all sorts in it, and if the fruits were meagre that was the fault of the rainy summer, perhaps. (9)
- They had a good garden of vegetables, and grass-land enough for two cows. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vegetables. Perhaps also see a sentence for violently and ways to use veined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vegetables in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "all vegetable sentence", "fruits sentences", "senteces with vegetale in", "sentences in kannada on vegetables", "SENTENCES OF FRUIT VEGETABLE", "vegetable sentences", "vegetables use of good sentence", "word vegetable in a sentence", visited this page.