A sentence for the word veneration. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use veneration in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for veneration.
- Goren was not wanting in veneration for the individual who had arisen to do it justice. (10)
- He is usually an idiot from birth, the Tamtonians having a great veneration for such, believing them to be divinely inspired. (7)
- He seemed sadly wanting in veneration. (10)
- It may well inspire veneration. (10)
- Not that she had veneration for titles. (10)
- Veneration of heroes, living and dead, kept down his conceit. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for veneration. Perhaps also see a sentence for visage and ways to use vexation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use veneration in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.