Verandah sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use verandah in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for verandah.
- A heavy step sounded on the verandah without. (9)
- And, mousing back through the fruit garden, he regained the verandah. (8)
- Deering suddenly reappeared round our corner of the verandah. (9)
- He came up to the verandah and stood looking up at her. (8)
- Late that night, when she had finished brushing her hair, she opened her window and stepped out on to the verandah. (8)
- March waiting for me on the hotel verandah. (9)
- Michael Mont in flannels stood on the verandah smoking a cigarette. (8)
- On the verandah she stopped very suddenly again. (8)
- Selina Collett was writing under the verandah letters to her people in Suffolk, performing the task with marvellous ease. (10)
- She came out to him on the verandah. (8)
- She reached the verandah and was passing in, but stopped at the sound of voices from the drawing-room to her left. (8)
- Supper had been laid out in the verandah, and it was nearly dark before they had finished. (8)
- Within it began to describe a curve bordered with asphalted footways to the broad verandah of the house, and then descended again to the gate. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for verandah. Perhaps also see a sentence for volleys and ways to use veree in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use verandah in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.