Sentences with vested in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use vested in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vested.
- And naturally so, since they all have vested interests in his simplicity. (8)
- But those were days of simpler acceptance of the popular rights of newspapers than these are, when magazines strictly guard their vested interests against them. (9)
- His real future was vested in those who had his blood, in whom he would live on when he was gone. (8)
- No, madam, industrialism and vested interests have got us! (8)
- Now she felt tangled in a web-of passions, vested rights, oppressions and revolts, the ties of love and hate. (8)
- On one occasion that fellow Sims had driven over the only vested interest of a working man. (8)
- She was where she was by a toleration of certain social facts which corresponds in Europe to our reverence for the vested interests. (9)
- True, no doubt, that the country was in a bad way, but as to vested interests and security, that was all nonsense! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vested. Perhaps also see a sentence for victoria and ways to use vessel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vested in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.