Vices example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vices in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vices.
- Egad, it has the vices of the other three besides its own. (10)
- For when the soul of a youth can be heated above common heat, the vices of passion shrivel up and aid the purer flame. (10)
- He cursed the revolutionary spirit as the mother of vices. (10)
- He had no vices, unless absolute idleness ensuing uninterruptedly upon a remotely demonstrated unfitness for business can be called a vice. (9)
- I cannot forget the follies and vices of other so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself. (4)
- My offense was that I had said that I regarded consistency as the most detestable of all vices. (7)
- Our weaknesses are much more constantly the spring of all our annoyances and troubles than even our vices. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vices. Perhaps also see a sentence for vehemently and ways to use visionary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vices in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.