Vigorously example sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use vigorously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vigorously.
- And Soames, secretly convinced that they were not, passed his curved hand over his face vigorously, till it reached the comfort of his chin. (8)
- By diving I could evade the bullets and, swimming vigorously, reach the bank, take to the woods and get away home. (1)
- He sat there immovable, but at the last stroke of the clock he woke up and drove vigorously away to the station. (9)
- He seemed robust; he ate vigorously. (10)
- He was accused of singing to himself, and a song was vigorously demanded of him by the ladies. (10)
- Left to himself Merthyr set step vigorously upward. (10)
- March had been obliged several times to leave him to his own undoing; she always took him more vigorously in hand afterwards. (9)
- The hunted man saw all this over his shoulder; he was now swimming vigorously with the current. (1)
- The stony skeleton of the world was here vigorously displayed to sun and air. (2)
- Then he shook his head vigorously and walked on. (8)
- Then she cleared her throat vigorously and left the kitchen. (5)
- They are lapses from which we can perhaps go forward more vigorously; but even this is not certain. (9)
- They beat the water vigorously with quick, downward strokes, forcing him to the surface. (1)
- Why not act vigorously? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vigorously. Perhaps also see a sentence for vehicles and ways to use viewing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vigorously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.