Sentences with vigorous in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use vigorous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vigorous.
- A vigorous old fellow. (10)
- And so, now that he was on the point of deciding, and the decision promised vigorous consequences, he felt almost elated. (8)
- Are the laws regulating an old dry man like his teacher and guide to be the same for the young and vigorous? (10)
- At Boston chiefly, if not at Boston alone, was there a vigorous intellectual life among such authors as I have named. (9)
- George was so vigorous, so alive, and strong-willed; it seemed impossible that life might be going to play him false. (8)
- Groves of young pomegranate and myrtletrees, with vigorous shoots, stood forth in strong relief against the silvery gray-green foliage of the gnarled olive-trees. (5)
- He got no nearer to the base of it for all his vigorous outstepping. (10)
- Indeed, he worked best in such long spurts of vigorous concentration. (8)
- One of his multitudinous, shifty, but ineradicable ambitions was to exhibit an excellingly vigorous, tireless constitution. (10)
- They are there in vigorous growth and full flower, and believed to be of purely Tamtonian origin. (7)
- They found such a combination irresistible, when coupled with an appearance both vigorous and gallant. (8)
- Vigorous, decided, with sentiments to a certain point, not coarse. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vigorous. Perhaps also see a sentence for viewed and ways to use viands in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vigorous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.