Vindicate sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vindicate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vindicate.
- He called up the pain he suffered to vindicate him; and it was really an agony of a man torn to pieces. (10)
- He did it to vindicate the ties of blood against accidents of position. (10)
- He would vindicate both at a stroke, for a sign. (10)
- Instead of which, I have once more to go about presenting my face to vindicate my character. (10)
- She gathered, bit by bit, that he had dashed at his big blustering cousin Cecil to vindicate her good name. (10)
- Would Paris leave signs of an ancient vigour standing to vindicate dignity when her fall came? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vindicate. Perhaps also see a sentence for von and ways to use vividly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vindicate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.