How do you use violated in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use violated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for violated.
- Another boat paddling up the lake had been spied: solitude was not merely shared with a rival, but violated by numbers. (10)
- He could not so have violated his best instincts, letting other people into the secret of her value, and giving himself away. (8)
- I had cause to believe that you had not only violated my confidence, but grossly deceived me. (10)
- It was felt, and is felt by many to this day, that the advancement of that theory grossly and dangerously violated every canon of decency. (8)
- The stroke is weakened and art violated when he comes to the front. (10)
- There, people hush their voices over Burke and Hare; over drugs and violated graves, and the resurrection-men smothering their victims with their knees. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for violated. Perhaps also see a sentence for version and ways to use vivid in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use violated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.