Violets sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use violets in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for violets.
- But Irene had not moved; in her gloved hands she ceaselessly turned and twisted the little bunch of violets. (8)
- In one hand she held a bunch of violets. (8)
- In small vases, over the fireplace, are a few violets and chrysanthemums. (8)
- Large wine-red violets were growing near. (8)
- Next day, the waiters of the hotel presented her with a bouquet of Spring flowers, white, and central violets. (10)
- Paramor took his violets out of the water, and put them to his nose. (8)
- She puts the violets up to him. (8)
- She turned, and went quickly out, hiding her lips with the little bunch of violets. (8)
- Something he said made her aware that he had heard of her loss, and that the violets were a token of sympathy. (8)
- Then, conscious of a scent of violets, he knew she was drying her eyes. (8)
- Then, making for the mantelpiece, he took therefrom a bunch of Parma violets, evidently brought by his last pupil, and thrust them under her nose. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for violets. Perhaps also see a sentence for von and ways to use vibrating in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use violets in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.