A sentence for the word wagon. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wagon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wagon.
- As I paused by the wayside to speak to him a wagon loaded with hay was passing. (7)
- But the driver stopped his horses, and leaned out of the side of the wagon with a little package in his hand. (9)
- By daybreak our last man and last wagon had passed the fateful spot unchallenged, and our first were entering Franklin, ten miles away. (7)
- Mulbridge drove back to Corbitant, and in the evening Libby came over from New Leyden with Maynard, in a hired wagon. (9)
- Not by a wagon or cart: oh no! (4)
- The road, barely visible, was rocky, the wagon rattled, and alongside ran a roaring stream. (7)
- To make the journey by wagon with a companion was luxury. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wagon. Perhaps also see a sentence for withdrawal and ways to use waxen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wagon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.