Examples of wan sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wan.
- He could feel no order in the lift and lap of the wan waters round his limbs. (8)
- He had touched her when he took that cosy wan velvet-eyed thing off her! (8)
- He looked very wan in his great armchair. (8)
- It was very sad to see the slight thin frame grasped by those wan hands to contain the violence of the frenzy that possessed her! (10)
- Suddenly, across the wan grass the shadow of the pine-trunk moved. (8)
- The wan remains of a little bit of fur lay round her throat. (8)
- The vision of the truthfulness of her nature threw a celestial wan beam on her guilty destiny. (10)
- They lay, like the reflection of leaves which, fluttering free in the sweet winds, let fall to the earth wan resemblances. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wan. Perhaps also see a sentence for winning and ways to use was in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.