Pallid example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pallid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pallid.
- Had she any strong sense of Religion, in addition to the formal trooping to one of their pallid Protestant churches? (10)
- He was to mix his blood with the blood of the Lincolnshire Kirbys, lying pallid under the hesitating acquittal of a divided jury. (10)
- Laura listened to them, pallid with silent torture. (10)
- Manifestly, by the pallid cast of his visage, he had tasted shrewd and wasting grief of late. (10)
- Temple and the pallid confectioner spent the day on board a yacht with my father. (10)
- The groaning oak slipped open, pushing them forward, and an apparition glided past, soft as the pallid silver of the moon. (10)
- The moonlight etched out the shape of her head, painted her hair with pallid gold. (8)
- The sinuous pallid body of this great Creature, for ever gliding down to the sea, roused in his mind no symbolic image. (8)
- With a tender smile that lent strange beauty to her pallid, grief-worn face she continued her survey. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pallid. Perhaps also see a sentence for penny and ways to use parties in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pallid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.