Use wanderings in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wanderings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wanderings.
- After this he derived much pleasure from his wanderings. (5)
- At breakfast it is the same, and then, in his wanderings about the place he constantly meets them. (9)
- At my next interview with Colonel Goodwin he spoke promptly on the subject of my wanderings. (10)
- Daylight was not quite gone, but the moon was up, just past its full, and the search-lights had begun their nightly wanderings. (8)
- He poured out stories of his American wanderings, including a tale of a murderous lonely inn, kept by Scots, whose genius tended to assassination. (2)
- The dear old days of my wanderings with Temple framed her face. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wanderings. Perhaps also see a sentence for warmer and ways to use warwick in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wanderings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.