Wander sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wander in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wander.
- Cuthcott turned to the room and let his screwed-up glance wander. (8)
- He lighted one of his rare cigarettes, and let thought wander. (8)
- He liked to wander dreamily in lonely paths, with his large, dark eyes fixed on the ground. (5)
- How is it you leave them to wander about the streets like this? (8)
- I think I see them pause to count the strokes, and wander on again into the moving High Street, stunned and sick at heart. (2)
- If I wander out of the house with a half dozen or so in me, and topple into the brook, am I accidentally drowned? (10)
- Sullivan Smith, swinging his heel moodily to wander in search of the foe. (10)
- To what end did the river wander up and down; and a human river flow across it twice every day? (8)
- Wander, if you choose, within hail of me, or sit by me, if you can bear it, and talk of your school-life, and your studies. (10)
- What a night to wander out in! (8)
- You descend one stone stair after another, and wander, by the flicker of a match, in a labyrinth of stone cellars. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wander. Perhaps also see a sentence for worship and ways to use warmth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wander in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.