Sentences using the word wardrobe. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wardrobe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wardrobe.
- All that represented her was something swaying with two dark eyes looking back at him; and the scent of her wardrobe. (8)
- For a distraction Tinman pulled open the drawers of his wardrobe. (10)
- Irma, begone, and shriek to your wardrobe! (10)
- Passing into her room, she opened her wardrobe door. (8)
- The wardrobe stood open as if it had been hastily ransacked, and her dressing-table was bare. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wardrobe. Perhaps also see a sentence for westangle and ways to use wake in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wardrobe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.