Wards sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wards in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wards.
- Benning was most attentive to his wards. (1)
- Besides, the soldiers liked her; and there was little trouble in her wards. (8)
- I have two wards under me; our men are rather dears. (8)
- Our fellows looked capable of any kindness to their wards short of letting them go. (9)
- She was in charge of two wards, and as a rule took the day watches; but some slight upset had given her this extra spell. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wards. Perhaps also see a sentence for worship and ways to use warmth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wards in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.