Examples of washstand sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use washstand in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for washstand.
- A bed, washstand, cupboard, tin trunk, two chairs, and a small rug were all the furniture. (8)
- A knock at the door sent her flying back to the washstand. (8)
- In this realm there was a dingy bed, two chairs, and a washstand, with one lame leg, supported by an aged footstool. (8)
- The china utensils of the washstand were turned head downwards. (8)
- When she was alone again, she slipped it off, and laid it on the washstand, where the sunlight fell. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for washstand. Perhaps also see a sentence for windy and ways to use wanton in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use washstand in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.