How do you use wayward in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use wayward in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wayward.
- And whatever he did, however wretched and wayward he showed himself, only confirmed Sir Austin more and more in the truth of his previsions. (10)
- Control of the wayward is not to be sought in reduction of restraints, but in their multiplication. (7)
- Good sense and duty counselled her to control her wayward spirit. (10)
- He wore the air of a man who was ready to return to business whenever the wayward mood of his interlocutor permitted. (9)
- How could she manage the most wayward when she has not an idea of ordinary men! (10)
- Some wayward activity of old associations set her humming a quaint English tune, by which she was brought to her consciousness. (10)
- The change in her, so sudden, so wayward, is unintelligible to me. (10)
- They are plucked from where nature bade them grow in the wild places, or their own wayward wills led them astray. (9)
- Thus had the wayward force of Love chosen to manifest itself to her in all its wistful violence. (8)
- What to do with this wayward chicken just out of the egg, and wanting to be full-fledged at once? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wayward. Perhaps also see a sentence for where and ways to use ward in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wayward in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "use the word wayward in a sentence", visited this page.