Use the word weakened in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use weakened in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weakened.
- As soon as they came inside their jibs weakened and fell, and the anchor-chains rattled from their bows. (9)
- But I want your consent, or I may be haunted and weakened by the idea of playing the busy-body. (10)
- But she had not weakened in her resolution a second time, and suddenly he had given up pursuit, and gone abroad. (8)
- In having this cause of uneasiness so pleasantly removed, the force of the other was likewise weakened. (4)
- Intolerable anguish weakened his limbs. (10)
- My weakened frame and mental misery coined tears when thoughts were needed. (10)
- Pole, whose taste for wine had been weakened, took this post as his duty. (10)
- She did not question them again, but peacefully weakened more and more. (9)
- That was impossible, not only in his stiffened and weakened forces, but in the very nature of things. (9)
- The mentioning of money to be paid had sickened and weakened her, as with the very physical taste of degradation. (10)
- The stroke is weakened and art violated when he comes to the front. (10)
- When the last convulsions come they are not terrific; the frame has been weakened for dissolution; love dies like natural decay. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weakened. Perhaps also see a sentence for woman and ways to use well-being in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weakened in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.