A sentence for the word weakest. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use weakest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weakest.
- General von Rudiger looked to his defences, and he had sufficient penetration to see that the weakest point of them might be a submissive daughter. (10)
- I supposed the weakest woman would be equal to an offer of marriage. (9)
- The critic need not be impolite even to the youngest and weakest author. (9)
- The eldest of the sisters, she was the kindest, the fairest, the weakest. (10)
- This look got through the weakest places in what little armour Nature had bestowed on him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weakest. Perhaps also see a sentence for woefully and ways to use weapons in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weakest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.