Wears example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wears in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wears.
- Counting the number at four and twenty, it wears the look of an invasion. (10)
- Edinburgh has but partly abdicated, and still wears, in parody, her metropolitan trappings. (2)
- He wears no beard, and is always newly shaven. (1)
- I am told that the suit which he wears during his daily excursions of fifteen minutes is not the one that he wears at home. (1)
- I have had no confidences: but it wears the look of a cowardly business. (10)
- It wears best, it looks best. (10)
- Just wait, and take in two or three words from me, and notice particularly how she is looking, and the dress she wears. (10)
- My sister always wears one. (9)
- On such a day, the valley wears a surprising air of festival. (2)
- She is going grey; she wears tan gauntlets, and no hat. (8)
- She still wears the kind of afterglow. (10)
- We belong to time so utterly, that when we get no note of time, it wears the shrouded head of death for us already. (10)
- You see how it wears her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wears. Perhaps also see a sentence for wearing and ways to use weisspriess in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wears in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.