Sentences with weed. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use weed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weed.
- A little down the path a weed caught her eye; she looked closer, and saw that there were several. (8)
- Contemplating her in the form of a discarded weed, he had a catch of the breath: she was fair. (10)
- He knew it well; a common hedgerow weed; but the placid diversion baffled him. (10)
- He sold that weed you gave him, Dancy, to Kentman, the bookie, and these were the proceeds. (8)
- I think you will say the original was worthy of more than to be taken up and thrown away like a weed. (10)
- Meadow-sweet hung from the banks thick with weed and trailing bramble, and there also hung a daughter of earth. (10)
- Now tell me the name of the weed trailing along the hedge there! (10)
- Then she is a reed, a weed, what you will; she is unfit to contend when she stands alone. (10)
- You would be tossed like weed on the sea. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weed. Perhaps also see a sentence for wholly and ways to use wetted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.