Sentence with word weeds. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use weeds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weeds.
- As far as I could see there were no grass, no weeds, no flowers; the earth was covered with a kind of lichen, uniformly blue. (7)
- Certain weeds of the human bosom are prompt to flourish where safeness would seem to be guaranteed. (10)
- Dirty, dilapidated, hung with weeds and parasites, it would have been more tolerable. (10)
- Fragrant weeds burned bright about the garden. (10)
- I care for open air, colour, flowers, weeds, birds, insects, mountains. (10)
- Keeping in motion, he was scarcely conscious of the wet, and the grateful breath of the weeds was refreshing. (10)
- She preferred the calmer, the truer pleasure of seeing him modestly take lessons in the nomenclature of weeds, herbs, grasses, by hedge and ditch. (10)
- Smith at the foot of the Big-Horn Mountains the road became a buffalo trail and was lost in the weeds. (7)
- The green drenched weeds lay all about in his path, bent thick, and the forest drooped glimmeringly. (10)
- Then, taking up his hoe again, he went back to the weeds that threatened his broad beans. (8)
- What chance of making her understand the marsh of mud and tangled weeds he must drag through to reach her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weeds. Perhaps also see a sentence for wiser and ways to use wear in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weeds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.