Weigh in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use weigh in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weigh.
- He rather liked the way Lottie had tried to weigh him in her balance and found him, as it were, of an imponderable levity. (9)
- He wanted her exactly as she was; and did not weigh her in any sort of balance. (8)
- I trust you to weigh the position you lose, and the place we choose to take in the world. (10)
- Nevertheless, an intellectual demon-imp very lively in his head urged him to speculate on such a contest between them, and weigh the engaging forces. (10)
- She cannot weigh things in her mind rapidly. (10)
- She did not open her eyes, but felt about for his hand, and touching it, she seemed to weigh the fingers. (10)
- Stone paused again, seeming to weigh his last sentences. (8)
- The setting up of this defence of course enabled him to put in some evidence that might weigh in that direction. (8)
- They replied, that the long habit of dealing with scales enabled them to weigh the value of evidence the most delicate. (10)
- Weigh in the scales his criminality and the suffering he has undergone. (8)
- You must not allow any considerations of age or temptation to weigh with you in the finding of your verdict. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weigh. Perhaps also see a sentence for warning and ways to use weathered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weigh in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.