Welfare example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use welfare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for welfare.
- Behind his personal interests his ancestors had drilled into him the impossibility of imagining that he did not stand for the welfare of his country. (8)
- Deep interest in your welfare is the cause of an anonymous communication. (10)
- Do you tell me, that the cause of your gross breach of the law, was a consideration for the welfare of the country? (10)
- His affections seemed to reanimate towards them all, and his interest in their welfare again became perceptible. (4)
- I was deemed a remarkably quiet sober thoughtful young man, acquiescent in all schemes projected for my welfare. (10)
- It is different, I fear, with most fathers: but I am bound up in your welfare: what you do affects me vitally. (10)
- Lander full of resolutions to look after her own welfare in every way, and she went out in her gondola the same morning. (9)
- She abjures all for the common welfare. (10)
- She desires my welfare, she does my behests. (10)
- She really seemed to him quite indifferent enough to care for his welfare. (10)
- She wished him very well; but he gave her pain, and his welfare twenty miles off would administer most satisfaction. (4)
- The mischief such a man does on an estate, both as to the credit of his employer and the welfare of the poor, is inconceivable. (4)
- This, we supposed, would tend to her welfare and induce her to lead a regular, decorous life; but we were mistaken. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for welfare. Perhaps also see a sentence for wax and ways to use wept in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use welfare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.