Use well-being in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use well-being in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for well-being.
- Agostino was enjoying the smoke of paper cigarettes, with all prudent regard for the well-being of an inflammable beard. (10)
- And, slowly taking up his glass, Shelton drank; the sense of well-being was upon him. (8)
- It had been done, however, for the sake of peace; and chiefly for his well-being. (10)
- Let them but leave her free, they were forgiven, even to prayers for their well-being! (10)
- Pericles, and, since he was necessary to the well-being of Brookfield, bring him back, if she had to bring him back in her arms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for well-being. Perhaps also see a sentence for wares and ways to use well-meaning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use well-being in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.