Use the word well-nigh in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use well-nigh in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for well-nigh.
- Every man of us is well-nigh starving. (8)
- He well-nigh loves his poets, can almost understand what poetry means. (10)
- His deep love for him had well-nigh shaken loose from wounded pride and more tenacious vanity. (10)
- On his way a thought struck him so that he well-nigh shivered. (8)
- There was no mistaking who they were, though they were well-nigh a mile distant below. (10)
- This was the power that peopled the aviary of Goorelka, and had well-nigh conquered all the resistance of my craft. (10)
- To her, who knew the plot of this tragi-comedy, its most dramatic moment was well-nigh painful. (8)
- You can do well-nigh what you will with the old fellow. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for well-nigh. Perhaps also see a sentence for womanly and ways to use weather in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use well-nigh in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.