Sentences with well-meaning in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use well-meaning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for well-meaning.
- But she had believed them to be well-meaning, worthy people before; and what difference did this make in the evils of the connexion? (4)
- He deprecated her mistaken but well-meaning zeal. (4)
- I have fallen into one of the pits of a well-meaning but idle man. (10)
- I thanked the well-meaning gentleman without encouraging him to continue. (10)
- Norris as one of those well-meaning people who are always doing mistaken and very disagreeable things. (4)
- Thorpe was a widow, and not a very rich one; she was a good-humoured, well-meaning woman, and a very indulgent mother. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for well-meaning. Perhaps also see a sentence for wicklow and ways to use wedding-journeyers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use well-meaning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.