Sentence with word whistling. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use whistling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whistling.
- A whistling urchin became his guide. (10)
- A curlew was whistling on its invisible way, far up; and that wistful, wild calling seemed the very voice of the day. (8)
- As the two stood talking a man approached them from the direction of the camp, carelessly whistling, and was promptly halted by the soldier. (1)
- Bellew was seated on the sofa in her little drawing-room whistling to a canary in the open window. (8)
- But Crocker had suddenly ceased to snore; his head had fallen so that a peculiar whistling arose instead. (8)
- He returns whistling, but not out loud. (8)
- In Pall Mall, past those august dwellings, to enter which people paid sixty pounds, this shrieking, whistling, dancing dervish of a crowd was swarming. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whistling. Perhaps also see a sentence for wisdom and ways to use whipped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whistling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.